The weight lose craze happens every Summer and then people fall off during the Fall season but I switch it up and push myself harder during the Fall. Getting the right amount of sleep and eating healthy meals is the best thing you can do to lose weight. Exercise is a great thing too but eating right is 80% of the battle. www.blackdoctor.org
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time every night – even on weekends and vacations
- Get at least seven hours of sleep, even if that means going to bed earlier than normal
- Exercise regularly
- Eat a healthy diet and avoid consuming caffeine
- Establish a relaxing bedtime routine
- Turn off electronic devices 30 minutes before bedtime
- Set the mood for sleep by dimming the lights, making your bedroom a quiet, relaxing place and keeping the room temperature cool and comfortable
- Reduce your fluid intake before bedtime
- Resist heavy meals before bedtime. Have a light, healthy snack if you’re hungry
- If you don’t fall asleep after 20 minutes of trying, get out of the bed.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!