Erica Mena is leaving New York and heading to Atlanta to start a new chapter. We’ve watched Mena take on different careers, love interest, but in the trailer for “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” she vowed to, “Never put [herself] in certain situations, let alone with certain people ever again.”
According to VH1, fans will get insight on Kirk Frost’s alleged baby and Tommie Lee making music. Karlie Redd is seeking love this time from producer Sean Garrett and Stevie J is continues to try and launch “Danger Zone Latina.” Get ready for all the drama as “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” returns March 19th!
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Jess Hilarious Drops Thotiana-Inspired Bars Seemingly Aimed at Kountry Wayne’s Wife
- Konan’s Just for Laughs- Don’t Celebrate To Early [Video]
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger & More
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case