Erica Mena is leaving New York and heading to Atlanta to start a new chapter. We’ve watched Mena take on different careers, love interest, but in the trailer for “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” she vowed to, “Never put [herself] in certain situations, let alone with certain people ever again.”
According to VH1, fans will get insight on Kirk Frost’s alleged baby and Tommie Lee making music. Karlie Redd is seeking love this time from producer Sean Garrett and Stevie J is continues to try and launch “Danger Zone Latina.” Get ready for all the drama as “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” returns March 19th!
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
- 10 Years Later, She’s Still The “Queen”… Remembering K-Swift
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Juicy Talks About Auditioning For “Claws” And Getting Cast For A Role! [EXCLUSIVE]
- East Baltimore Neighborhoods Get $30M Grant For Redevelopment
- Family Of UMD Player Who Died From Heatstroke Seek Answers
- DC Comics Steps Up Their Game With “Titans” Trailer!
- When You Google “Idiot,” Donald Trump’s Image Is The Only Thing That Pops Up
- Roundway Of The Day: YMC Lor Tez – “Temporary” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- 26 Women React To Faith Evans Admitting She Ate Biggie’s Booty