Your workout is very important but you can’t see results if your eating habits aren’t on point. The best workouts that are good for trimming your waistline. The example above is for the dip & crunch the targets the harder body parts that don’t trim down as fast. Eat no fried for for 21 days and watch the weight fall off of you. www.fitnessmagazine.com
Targets shoulders, triceps, abs, and obliques
- Sit on floor with knees slightly bent, heels on floor and hands by hips, fingers facing forward.
- MAKE IT HARDER: Sit on edge of a chair with palms on seat beside hips and scoot butt forward off seat.
- Bend elbows 90 degrees behind you, or as far as you can go without resting on floor.
- Straighten arms while lifting right knee toward chest. Lower heel to floor and repeat dip-and-crunch combination.
- Do 12 reps, alternating sides.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!