Source: Rick Diamond / Getty
Prince has an exhibit on display at London’s O2 Arena.
The exhibit opened on Friday Oct 27th and was curated by Prince’s sister, Tyka Nelson and features hundreds of pieces from the Paisley Park estate.
Among the items on display are clothing from the Purple Rain tour, several of his guitars and instruments. There’s also lyric sheets and hundreds artifacts.
The “My Name Is Prince” exhibit will run until January 7, 2018.
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
15 Throwback Pictures Of Eminem Wearing Durags (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Eminem with the flaps rolled up.
1 of 15
2. Eminem repping his D12 crew. Orange durag on deck.
2 of 15
3. You know Em was rocking his durag while at the BET Awards in 2006.
3 of 15
4. Eminem – fitted hat = Eminem with just a durag.
4 of 15
5. Eminem in the “Sing For the Moment” video.
5 of 15
6. Eminem when he was packing the pounds.
6 of 15
7. The durag + sleeveless white tee was never a good look, B.
7 of 15
8. Eminem thinks hard and long in his durag.
8 of 15
9. Leather vests were also never a good look.
9 of 15
10. Em with the classic all-black durag.
10 of 15
11. Look how cool he looks.
11 of 15
12. Eminem wore a durag. To the Grammys.
12 of 15
13. Nowadays, Em doesn’t rock the durag like he used to.
13 of 15
14. Eminem’s durags come in various color.
14 of 15
15. Let us never forget the durag-wearing Eminem.
15 of 15