Prince has an exhibit on display at London’s O2 Arena.
The exhibit opened on Friday Oct 27th and was curated by Prince’s sister, Tyka Nelson and features hundreds of pieces from the Paisley Park estate.
Among the items on display are clothing from the Purple Rain tour, several of his guitars and instruments. There’s also lyric sheets and hundreds artifacts.
The “My Name Is Prince” exhibit will run until January 7, 2018.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Rihanna Reportedly Files Trademark For “Fenty Kids” Clothing Line
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [1-31-23]
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Angela Simmons Is Stunning In A Lavender Cut Out Dress
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’