Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
A state senator wants to reinstate the death penalty in Maryland.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Republican Senator Robert G. Cassilly of Harford County says he wants lethal injection to be a possible punishment for certain crimes — including the murder of two or more people as part of a single incident, serial murders, murders of law enforcement officials, the murder of a witness to certain kinds of crimes, a murder that occurs during a rape or sex offense and murder during the commission of a hate crime.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Baltimore May Soon Be Home To The Country’s First Dirt-Bike Park
- Howard County Police Hosting Free Steering Wheel lock Giveaway For Hyundai and Kia Owners
- Master P Is Looking For Actors For No Limit TV Series
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Natural Beauty While Working On Her Fitness
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
LaTocha Scott Speaks On Issues With Sister On SWV & XSCAPE: The Queens of R&B
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Kandi & Tiny Respond To Critics After Saying Xscape Has Larger Fanbase Than SWV & Demanding They Headline Tour
'The Greatest Show On Earth' To Return To Baltimore This Fall
Latto Flamed on Twitter, Brags About Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport
Coppin State University Parts Ways With Juan Dixon Amid Sexual Assault Lawsuit & Controversy
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Win FREE Drake Tix + $250 CASH! [Details Here]