As you can imagine, things between Nicki Minaj and her longtime friend Drake have to be very strange and very strained since her boyfriend Meek Mill decided to blast Drizzy on Twitter Tuesday night.
But Meek Mill is trying to make things right…with his girlfriend, at least. During their tour stop in Washington, D.C., Meek Mill took a minute to give Nicki a “special apology” for putting her in an uncomfortable spot.
“I want to give a special apology to Nicki Minaj for my crazy ass going crazy on Twitter. You can’t be messing with a hood n*gga. Don’t get it twisted, I was just upset as a fan that a n*gga gave me a verse he didn’t write. Shout out to Drake, let him be great and all them motherf*ckin’ lanes he great in. I’m going to still be the realest n*gga in this bitch.”
In other Meek Mill vs. Drake news, HOT 97’s Funkmaster Flex leaked a reference track Quentin Miller (Drake’s alleged ghostwriter) made of “10 Bands,” and it’s basically the same song. Literally, the same hook and first verse.
Although Drake hasn’t spoken out yet, his longtime friend/producer Noah “40” Shebib responded on his behalf. Not what the people wanted, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers.
Watch the video up top.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
All Coupled Up: Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill's Cutest Moments
1. Quick pose with bae.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Always by each other's side.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Omeeka at the 2015 All Star Game.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Those Miami nights 🌴Source: 4 of 10
5. When Bae photobombs your selfie.Source: 5 of 10
6. Partying at CIAA together.Source: 6 of 10
7. The smiles say it all.Source: 7 of 10
8. Kitty on.Source: 8 of 10
9. Mobbin with @karencivil @deendcr and some crazy man lookin like he's going to war 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Source: 9 of 10
10. The money turned my noodles into pasta. 😩Source: 10 of 10
Meek Mill Apologizes To Nicki Minaj & Shouts Out Drake In the Most Sarcastic Tone Ever was originally published on globalgrind.com