Our studio just had a few equipment makeovers; allowing our work loads to be more efficient and cost effective for the company. I’m sure this has happened at your job and I’m also sure you weren’t too open to the change, right?
Change is GOOD….just not in the beginning! Why is change good?
- Without change, things stay the same and ultimately will stagnate and die.
- Most people are afraid of change because it forces them outside their comfort zone. (go there it’s not that uncomfortable)
- Change is opportunity
- Status quo is boring and gets you nowhere.
- Change is exciting and forces you to move.
- Change can be scary and uncomfortable only when you look at it that way.
You may also want to read:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN