Yesterday de-stressing was the topic, so after you have controlled your stress (which is important to moving forward) it is time to plan. Plan/map out what ever it is that you want to achieve. If you want to loose weight(plan it), you want to eat better(plan it), what ever it is(plan it).
- Vision board: Buy a cheap thumb tack board and on this board you can place your goals Hang this board somewhere were you’ll see it everyday. By doing this you are taking your actions into account.
- Analyze what it is that you want to accomplish , and make up in your mind that you are going to do it and be firm.
- Find yourself around others who are positive and motivated to work towards de-stressing and planning on accomplishing other goals similar to yours.
- Don’t make un-realistic goals! If you’re looking to save (and saving money is what stressed you out the most), find ways to save a small amount of money to be taken out of your paycheck once or twice a month. Make it a SAVINGS account ONLY! That way, you can’t touch it.
- If it’s losing weight, stay away from DIETING and the alleged “lose weight fast” schemes! Just focus on eating healthy and get in as much exercise as you can. After lunch, take a quick walk. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Mall walkers are sexy! (so I’ve heard)
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q