Dating has died for a lot of folks; so Wednesday in the Love Zone I asked for great new places to go on a first date.
Here are a few of the top answers via Facebook and Twitter. Make sure you join the Love Zone virtual conversation Sun. – Thurs. @10pm via www.ladawnblack.com.
Top New Spots for First Dates:
- National Harbor in Fort Washington/DC – views & entertainment
- Duffy’s for karaoke on Frederick Ave
- Little Italy – great restaurants and low pressure vibe
- Federal Hill – Coldstone Creamery for a low cost treat on the water
- Columbia – walk/picnic on the lake
- Day trip to Philly or New Jersey
- Baltimore Harbor – not a new spot, but people still seem to love it!