Blac Youngsta came through to the morning show studio! He talks about living his best life, and wishing for more sleep. He talks about his single, “Booty,” where he feels like his career is heading to next, and whether he’s prepared for it.
He laughs about the time he made national news trying withdraw a lot of money from an ATM. He shares why he doesn’t have a problem telling people “no” when they ask for money, despite the fact that it is obvious that he does have a lot of it. Blac Youngsta also explains where his blutness comes from; “I don’t lie.” Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- The Art Of “DJING” As We Know It Will Change!
- Roundway Of The Day: Jusafren – “Harder For Me” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Consistency
- Ko Show Fitness- Is Bread Good Or Bad
- Cardi B’s New Song “Money” Is Here
- Cardi B Is Back WIth “Money” [NEW MUSIC]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Here’s Everything You Need To Know About Early Voting In Maryland
- Gov. Hogan Gives $12 Million To Baltimore Before Early Voting Starts
- WWE Star Announces He Has Leukemia