A couple month ago Ne-Yo and his wife, Crystal Smith announced that they were going to have a baby boy. According to Ebony, Smith gave birth and they are very happy. Days she shared a sonogram picture with fans and wrote a touching message.
Smith said, “S A V A G E!!! You all can live in the boxes society built for you but don’t ever put mine in any!! Baby boy you will rule whatever world you build for yourself and I’ll be there every step of the way to hold your hand and remind you of the SAVAGE KING you are! Nothing or no one can define you but YOU! #isaidwhatisaid #TheQueenOfKINGS .” She dealt with a couple complications and had to have an emergency c-section.
The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck, but doctors were able to deliver him safely. Smith shared a photo of the happy couple with their son and she said, “The absolute best moment in my life thus far ( Aside from marrying you @neyo) The arrival of SJ was the most terrifying and beautiful day ever! I had to have a emergency C-section because the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck TWICE! Talk about scary!!! But @drsherryr was so quick saving him and getting him in my arms I’m choosing to deliver VBAC ( vaginal birth after Csection) this time and I’m so terrified but I feel I am strong enough to do it Has anyone else done VBAC? Comment below! I’d love to hear your stories .” Congratulations to this happy couple!”
- Cardi B Is Not Ready To Fall Off [Video]
- Tyler Perry Buys House For His Actors Mom
- Gary Owen Agrees With Katt Williams That Tiffany Haddish Is Not Funny
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Baltimore Homicide Numbers Are The Highest Of Any Big City In America
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Brooke Valentine Derails Bridget Kelly’s London Press Opportunity
- Styles P “Morning Mourning,” E-40 ft. Yhung T.O. “These Days” & More | Daily Visuals 9.24.18
- Roundway Of The Day: FGM Kevv – “Its All Good” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Roundway Of The Day: Yung Inkky – “We Thuggin” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Prayers Up To Childish Gambino After Serious Injury