A couple month ago Ne-Yo and his wife, Crystal Smith announced that they were going to have a baby boy. According to Ebony, Smith gave birth and they are very happy. Days she shared a sonogram picture with fans and wrote a touching message.
Smith said, “S A V A G E!!! You all can live in the boxes society built for you but don’t ever put mine in any!! Baby boy you will rule whatever world you build for yourself and I’ll be there every step of the way to hold your hand and remind you of the SAVAGE KING you are! Nothing or no one can define you but YOU! #isaidwhatisaid #TheQueenOfKINGS .” She dealt with a couple complications and had to have an emergency c-section.
The umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck, but doctors were able to deliver him safely. Smith shared a photo of the happy couple with their son and she said, “The absolute best moment in my life thus far ( Aside from marrying you @neyo) The arrival of SJ was the most terrifying and beautiful day ever! I had to have a emergency C-section because the umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck TWICE! Talk about scary!!! But @drsherryr was so quick saving him and getting him in my arms I’m choosing to deliver VBAC ( vaginal birth after Csection) this time and I’m so terrified but I feel I am strong enough to do it Has anyone else done VBAC? Comment below! I’d love to hear your stories .” Congratulations to this happy couple!”
- Kevin Hart…The Farmer?
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- Maryland Terps Fall To LSU Tigers In NCAA Tournament
- Be one of two winners for either: 1st Prize: Weekend Stay at Wellnesste Resort & $1000 Cash OR 2nd Prize: $1000 Cash!
- R. Kelly Allegedly Stopped Joycelyn Savage’s Family Meeting?
- Tekashi SnitchNine: Tekashi 6ix9ine Gets Lead Attorney Back For His Case
- Wiley, Sean Paul, Stefflon Don – Boasty ft. Idris Elba [VIDEO]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Mistakes Are Apart Of The Building Process
- Roundway Of The Day: Trauma x Quel – Trippin [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Live life for a Living