The singer spent the entire weekend following the controversial performance defending her decision to take the gig. Her fiancé and manager Doug Ellison wrote an open letter to Spike Lee saying “F*** You!” for deciding not to use Chrisette’s music in his new show after her decision to perform for Trump. But rapper Talib Kweli wasn’t here for the Spike disrespect.
He replied to Doug (who accused Spike of using people) in a series of back and forth tweets:
After Doug claimed he’s upset because he expected more from the OG Brooklyn native, Talib responded:
However, Doug continued on defending his wife as Talib took up for his friend Spike:
After a while, it seems Talib moved on to engaging in deeper topics with his followers and not playing the Twitter fingers game with Chrisette Michele’s fiancé. Do you agree with the rapper’s response?
- Chrisette Michele’s Fiancé Ignites Twitter Beef With Talib Kweli
- Here’s Chris Brown’s Response To Being Compared To Trump In SNL Monologue
- Keke Palmer Calls Out Trey Songz For Using Her Likeness In Music Video
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
End Of Days: Twitter Reacts To Donald Trump's Inauguration
1. Same, same, same.Source: 1 of 3
2. Where's Clark Kent when you need him?Source: 2 of 3
3. Or a Twilight Zone episode.Source: 3 of 3
Chrisette Michele’s Fiancé Ignites Twitter Beef With Talib Kweli was originally published on globalgrind.com