Sometimes, if you want things done right, you just gotta handle sh*t yourself — especially if you’re a perfectionist like
. Someone at the pop icon’s Miami show last night caught an incredible moment of the Queen fixing her own technical problems (in this case, her trademark hair fan was turned up way too high) without missing a single note during her performance of “1+1.” Beyoncé
If this doesn’t prove that Bey can do it all…
That second hand gesture, tho! The moral of the story, though, is really this:
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews:
The Carters: Beyonce, Blue Ivy, & Jay Z Take The South Of France
17 photos Launch gallery
1. The Carters arrived to Capri, Italy in style this August.
1 of 17
2. Beyoncé & Jay Z were greeted in Capri by a bunch of happy fans.
2 of 17
3. Of course, Bey & Jay took jet skiing to another level. Check out Beyonce’s gown.
3 of 17
4. Bey enjoying time with her family in the South of France.
4 of 17
5. Daddy’s little girl, Blue Ivy Carter
5 of 17
6. Bey & Jay holds hands in the South of France.
6 of 17
7. Bonnie & Clyde.
7 of 17
8. Jay and Bey take their little one on the waters in the South of France.
8 of 17
9. Blue Ivy gets gangster in Nice on Sunday.
9 of 17
10. Bey’s waves are spinnning—plus a tiny braid for flair.
10 of 17
11 of 17
12. Blue asks Grandma Tina “Do you really know how to swim?” as she jumps into the water.
12 of 17
13. Tina goes in.
13 of 17
14. “I took a leap of faith, by jumping off the highest third story, on a boat into the ocean,” said Tina.
14 of 17
15. Tina shows off her amazing cheekbones.
15 of 17
16. “Sunnin and funnin” with her man.
16 of 17
17. Getting silly with boo Richard Lawson in the South of France.
17 of 17