After quietly breaking up and calling off their engagement last year, the pair has continued to bash each other in the media. On Thursday, Global Grind’s own BlogXilla released a clip of his recent interview with Erica, and her shady jabs at her ex set social media on fire.
When asked about Bow Wow, er, Shad Moss‘ claims that he isn’t Black, Erica responded, “To his defense, Black guys are packing. So I get why he’s saying he’s not Black.”
That statement was enough to get the Twitter-drama-loving rapper to threaten BlogXilla, tweeting:
But Xilla, who even admitted that Bow Wow is “cool peeps,” replied:
Erica chimed in:
The social media back and forth seemed to give Bow Wow a moment of enlightenment. The CSI: Cyber star took to Instagram to apologize for pretty much everything he’s ever done:
Even though he promised to stay low and out of drama, we’ll see how long that lasts for Mr. Moss .
- Erica Mena Shades Bow Wow In The Most Clever Way Ever, Bow Wow Claps Back
- Yooo Kevin Hart Just Aired Out Meek Mill [Video]
- Taraji P. Henson Checks 50 Cent Over Vivica A. Fox And ‘Empire’ Comments
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Bow Wow Parties At The Hennessy V.S. Event (PHOTOS)
1. Bow Wow arriving at the Hennessy V.S. event.1 of 9
2. Bow Wow and Hennessy's Milton Yates.2 of 9
3. Bow Wow and the Washington Redskin's DeSean Jackson in VIP.3 of 9
4. Bow Wow and DeSean Jackson stunting for the camera.4 of 9
5. Bow Wow holding a bottle of Hennessy V.S.5 of 9
6. Bow Wow performing.6 of 9
7. Bow Wow and DeSean Jackson take the mic.7 of 9
8. Hennessy Girls.8 of 9
9. Ambience at the Hennessy V.S. event.9 of 9
EXCLUSIVE: Erica Mena Shades Bow Wow In The Most Clever Way Ever, Bow Wow Claps Back was originally published on globalgrind.com