If you knew your co-worker was one of the names on a list to get fired, would you tell them? Why?Leave your comments here. #YouSayWhat???
Here is what you had to say on social media:
- dj2freshYea its the right thing to do so when they shoot the place up they will give you a pass
- its.shanelle.babyOnly if it were one of my favs. Just a regular old co-worker? Nah….MYOB!
- nicoleamarie12Only to say, may want to explore options. Be very cryptic. Especially with the coworker who be hatin on the job. Lol if it was one of my peeps than I wouldn’t say anything because I don’t want them to think I was starting mess.
- glamjewelryThat is none of my business. Nine times out of ten people can expect that they will get fired. If your work or attendance is in question…you open the door to get fired!! STAY IN YOUR LANE!!!!
- noir_est_beauDepends on if we are friends or not. If we hardly talk, then no. But if we are cool, hang out outside of work etc. Then yes I would feel obligated as their true friend to tell them.
Take the poll:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/IG @JustKiKiBrown
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MsKiKiBrown