Security Officer – On-Call / PRN (Towson)
Edenwald Retirement Community in Towson is seeking an On-Call / P.R.N Security Officer to help on the weekends and some evenings. OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS ESSENTIAL. Must be friendly, reliable and enjoy working w/seniors. Prior security experience preferred but not required. A rewarding job is waiting for you.
Walking distance to bus lines. Pick up application at:
Edenwald Retirement Community, 800 Southerly Rd., Towson, MD 21286, or FAX to 410-583-8786
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Part Time Line Cook Needed (Baltimore)
Oakleigh Station looking for a line cook part time must have a car evening shift call 410-663-3300
Auto Mechanic (Catonsville)
A busy auto mechanic shop is currently looking for an experienced auto tech with five years or more experience. ASE and MD inspection license is a plus but not required. The right candidate will be required to work Monday thru Friday 8-5; no weekends. You need to have a valid driver’s license and your own tools. Please call shop (410) 788-1211 and ask for Chris. The pay will be discussed in person thanks
Warehouse Openings – Immediate Needs! (Dundalk, MD)
A local company located near Dundalk is looking for Line Operators and Warehouse Associates to join their production staff! Interviews are being held at 7698 Belair Road Suite 102 Baltimore, MD 21236 today from 8:30AM-11:00AM and 1:00PM-4:30PM. When you arrive for your interview please have a copy of your work history and 2 forms of identification.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION!
This position will require:
– Experience picking and packing orders
– Experience working on a production line
– Operate production lines to keep manufacturing process running smoothly
– 1+ year experience in a warehouse is preferred
– 1st – 5:00 am – 3:00 pm (Monday – Thursday)
– 2nd – 3:00 pm – 1:00 am(Monday – Thursday)
– 3rd – 5:00am – 5:00pm (Friday – Sunday)
– 4th – 5:00pm – 5:00am (Friday – Sunday)
Candidates must have:
– Ability to lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
– Ability to read and comprehend the English language
– Must have reliable transportation
Again, if you are interested in the positions please reply to this ad with your resume or stop in for an interview. You may also call ahead to schedule a time with one of our staff members, (410) 663-8933.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q
FAN ME ON FACEBOOK @MSKIKIBROWN