Auto Body Technician (Parkville, MD)
BMW of Towson, a member of Priority 1 Automotive Group, has positions available for “A” Level Technicians. The shop is air conditioned and equipped with the latest technology and equipment.
These positions provide top of the market compensation, plus an excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401k with a 50% company match, paid vacation and personal days, etc. Additionally we provide on-going BMW factory training. Great work environment with team atmosphere. If you are career minded and can produce a volume of high quality workmanship, you will definitely want to check this out. To inquire, please send email to email@example.com or call Robert at (410) 823-3400.
HOTEL JOB FAIR -WED. MARCH 19 (LINTHICUM HEIGHTS)
The Wingate by Wyndham BWI Airport is holding a job fair on Wednesday March 19th from 10:00am – 2:00pm. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Housekeeping Room Attendants
- Houseman and Laundry Attendant
- Front Desk
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Guest service agent. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and have prior customer service and computer experience.
- Sales Coordinator – part time: Must have computer experience and previous office work
- Maintenance Tech -part time weekends. HVAC knowledge is a plus.
For more info and directions, call (410) 859-0003
Roadside Service Technician (Baltimore)
A fast growing multi-state Roadside Assistance company looking for new contractors to join our network. If you are outgoing, friendly, professional and service driven, we are looking for you. We provide valuable support and resources to our techs.
Technicians provide stranded motorists with jump starts, fuel deliveries, unlocks and tire changes.
* Available overnights and weekends
* Capable of dressing professionally
* Must have a working, reliable cell phone with talk and text
* GPS unit
* Proof of current auto insurance
* Organized and able to work with little supervision in a fast paced environment
* Must enjoy helping people and have good people skills
* Must be extremely reliable with a strong sense of urgency!
* Must have own vehicle. (Gas efficient is a plus. Prefer less than 10 years old but will gladly consider older if in excellent condition.)
**** Basic required tools to include: 1) 1 and/or 2 ton jack, 2) 4 way lug wrench and/or 25″ breaker bar and sockets, 3) 12″ jumper cables and/or jump box, 4) Wheel chock, 5) 2 one gallon gas cans. (These are the very basic tools you will need to be able to efficiently complete the tasks required.)
We provide discounted lockout tools, signage, and logo-ed apparel to all contractors.
This is a terrific opportunity to earn a great living while helping others. If you have the basic skills and a strong desire to earn a great income we are willing to help you fine tune your skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested, please call and leave us a message with your name, location and phone number at 267.270.5225.
You may also like these:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q