We all have that one (maybe two) lazy co-worker that seems to get away with everything! They come to work late, don’t complete their assignments, refuse to contribute to ideas but always one to complain, last to check in and first to leave out! Yup!
Stop stressing, fall back and follow these tips:
- Don’t get caught up in the issue of fairness.
- Don’t let them distract you.
- Don’t let it affect your attitude.
- Don’t snitch!
- Don’t let their work become your responsibility.
- Don’t gossip or complain to other co-workers.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q