We have all been in the position your of having to deal with an irritating co-worker. Your at work trying to make it through the day and that one person you hate to see is there as usual getting on your last nerve. How do you handle that you ask? Well we found some tips on how to deal with that co-worker without looking for a new job.
1. Take stock of the situation
2. Try to distract your co-worker when they begin to annoy you
3. Keep a professional distance
4. Keep your feelings of irritation to yourself
5. Talk to your co-worker about what bothers you and ask them to stop
6. Go to your manager if the problem continues
To get the complete list of instuctions on How To Handle your Co- Worker click here.
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Cassie & Sean Diddy Combs Settle Sex Trafficking Lawsuit, X Reacts
Nardo Wick’s Weed Carriers Knocked Out Fan Seeking Picture, X Is Appalled
92Q's Winter Fest Is Back This December Starring Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane & Friends!
Do You Have What It Takes?! Register For Your Chance To Be A Q-Jay For A Day At Winter Fest!
Red Carpet Rundown: The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Register For Your Chance To Win $300 For Your Car Note!