We have all been in the position your of having to deal with an irritating co-worker. Your at work trying to make it through the day and that one person you hate to see is there as usual getting on your last nerve. How do you handle that you ask? Well we found some tips on how to deal with that co-worker without looking for a new job.
1. Take stock of the situation
2. Try to distract your co-worker when they begin to annoy you
3. Keep a professional distance
4. Keep your feelings of irritation to yourself
5. Talk to your co-worker about what bothers you and ask them to stop
6. Go to your manager if the problem continues
To get the complete list of instuctions on How To Handle your Co- Worker click here.