When I decided that I was going to live a more healthy lifestyle and cut out the toxins in my diet by eating fast food (EVERDAY) and staying away from exercise, I never realized how much my life would change both inside and out.
Eating fast food, your body is tired (all the time), your skin is dull in color, your thinking pattern is cloudy and your digestive system is off balance.
Consuming fruits and vegetables (raw), your body (after going into shock) accepts it and allows itself to repair itself and operate like a well oiled machine.
For two weeks, I have only eaten raw fruits, vegetables, chicken and fish. My skin is clearer, my mind is clear, and my digestive system is well….you get it!
I have more energy and my mood is not in the usual downward position. I’m not training with anyone. I still have yet to weigh myself and yet, I see these changes. I don’t know if I lost any weight and actually, I don’t care. I feel really good about my decision to change up my habits for better ones and I encourage you to do the same.
What are the benefits to eating fruits and vegetables anyway?
- Eating a diet rich in vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may reduce risk for heart disease, including heart attack and stroke.
- Eating a diet rich in some vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet may protect against certain types of cancers.
- Diets rich in foods containing fiber, such as some vegetables and fruits, may reduce the risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
- Eating vegetables and fruits rich in potassium as part of an overall healthy diet may lower blood pressure, and may also reduce the risk of developing kidney stones and help to decrease bone loss.
- Eating foods such as vegetables that are lower in calories per cup instead of some other higher-calorie food may be useful in helping to lower calorie intake.
More details on this topic:
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q