NBA player Jason Collins’ revelation about his sexuality started our conversation on Monday’s show. Do you need to know the sexuality of your co-worker?
- sometimes it helps to understand where they coming from
- Nope. I have worked and still work with people who have chosen a alternative lifestyle. Doesn’t bother me on bit. The ONLY thing that matters is that the do their job when they’re working and that they’re happy in their personal lives.
- Yes, so just in case you want to cross that line, you are aware what team they are playing for.
- No, because 9 times outta 10 you’re gonna hear about their Sexuality from others
- No, but in the healthcare field I’d like to know of any communicable diseases/infections. Not only to protect them but also other staff. I don’t want anyone’s immune system to be compromised.
- That’s none of my business. We came to work together, so let’s do our jobs, which we get paid to do!
- This iz why thiz nba story is such a nonstory. No one cares and they r trying to make people care.
Also On 92 Q:
The Rise Of Cardi B, Our Favorite ‘Round The Way Girl
8 photos Launch gallery