92Q Listen Live
92Q Jams Featured Video
CLOSE

Soooo, umm yeah…..ok. So there must have been absolutely nothing else to do.

According to Florida’s Broward Sheriff’s Office, 32 year-old Edward Archbold, of West Palm Beach, and several other contestants signed up for a contest to eat a variety of insects at Ben Siegel Reptiles in Deerfield Beach. After Archbold ate dozens of giant cockroaches he was declared the winner of an ivory-ball python snake from the reptile store.

But minutes after winning, Archbold felt sick and started vomiting. He then collapsed in the store and was later pronounced dead. The medical examiner’s office is conducting tests to determine a cause of death.

View video HERE

Follow iiKANE on TWITTER: @iikanetweets