The mushroom has more benefits than you can imagine. Powedered Mushrooms are good for your heart, immune system and fighting Cancer just to name a few things so find out where you can get yours and add them to your diet. www.naturallivingideas.com
So you’ve been convinced to try mushroom powder. How should you put it to use? There’s an almost unlimited number of ways you can incorporate this versatile powder into your meals, but these suggestions will get you started.
- Add a tablespoon to your egg recipe (this works exceptionally well for omelettes)
- Blend the powder into your favorite meatloaf recipe to add bulk and improve the consistency
- Bring the meaty flavor out in your stews by adding a scoop of mushroom powder
- Sprinkle mushroom powder on top of salads to add a savory element
- Incorporate into pasta sauce to deepen the flavor
- Add to sautéed veggies to make even mushroom haters mega fans.
- Mix into your seasoned salt blend to enhance the nutritional value
When you cook with mushroom powder, be sure to add it to your recipe at the end of the cooking cycle. This keeps the flavors more intense and reduces the chance that you accidentally cook out the nutritional value.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!