Meek Mill has been in prison since late last year, but he still wants to try and make a difference from behind bars. According to TMZ, the rapper donated to Colin Kaepernick‘s $10k for 10 days initiative. Kapernick is fighting for social justice and has been partnering with many celebrities to donate money to charities.
Kapernick said, “Despite my brother’s current circumstances, he continues to stay involved and connected in the community of his hometown of Philly. I’ve spoken to Meek several times since his incarceration and during one of these calls, is when he pledged … we’re both donating $10,000 each for a combined $20,000 to Philadelphia’s Youth Service Inc.” We are so happy that Meek Mill is still trying to do his part.
- Beyonce & Jay Z Adds To Their On The Run II Tour
- How Jay-Z And Diddy Are Helping Black-Owned Businesses [EXCLUSIVE]
- Super Flop: Justice League Was So Bad It Is Officially The Lowest-Grossing DC Movie
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Russell Simmons Maintains His Innocence: “I Would Never Hurt Anybody” [VIDEO]
- Why Everyone Should Know About Marielle Franco And Her Death [EXCLUSIVE]
- 50 Cent Claps Back At Vivica A. Fox For Calling Stroke Game Tame
- Take Our Music Survey For A Chance To Win Tickets To The Roots Picnic & $200!
- Cardi B Says #MeToo Movement Hasn’t Included Video Vixens
- Here Are The Schools That Are Closed In The Baltimore Area Due To The Nor’easter