Machine Gun Kelly is not only a rapper, but has acted in some films. According to XXL, he will be adding another film to his resume as he plays drummer Tommy Lee for the Motley Crue “The Dirt.” The film will be directed by Jeff Tremaine and will take from the adaption of the book.
Netflix had the rights to the film and will be produced by Erik Olsen, Allen Kovac and the Motley Crue band. There is no release date as of yet for the film, but fans are pretty excited. Congrats to Machine Gun Kelly on this amazing opportunity.
- Roundway Of The Day: Trill Major x EEB Relly – Baltimore [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Vitamin Of The Day: Figure Out Exactly What You Want
- Baltimore Orioles Game Canceled Due to Bad Weather
- Michael Jordan Said Tiger Woods Had A Bigger Comeback [Video]
- Police Searching For Porch Thief in Windsor Mill [Video]
- George Zimmerman Blocked By Tinder For Using Fake Profile For Dates
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
- New Documents On The Early Stages Of Unrest At Mondawmin In 2015
- Brian Banks Accused Of Masturbating In Front Of Maid, Slapped With $10M Lawsuit
- Baltimore Remembers the Life of Freddie Gray with Weekend Events
Machine Gun Kelly Adds Another Acting Role To His Resume was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com