After meeting with Donald Trump back in January, many people haven’t looked at the usually “woke” mogul the same. Today, he told TMZ that Trump kept his word with him about Housing and Urban Development. The host claims that he’s been working with Ben Carson and has plans to create housing for underprivileged people and to open centers around the country.
When asked how Trump is doing so far in other areas of his job, Steve laughed it off. As you may recall, he was recently under fire last month for saying that Black people need to put some respect on Donald Trump’s name.
Check out the video above.
13 Black Trump Supporters Who Are In The Sunken Place
1. Steve HarveySource:Getty 1 of 9
2. NRA Celebrates Firearms at Annual Meeting In AtlantaSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Herschel WalkerSource:Ben Gabbe/Getty Images 3 of 9
4. OmarosaSource:Matthew Eisman/WireImage/Getty 4 of 9
5. Dennis RodmanSource:Larry Marano/WireImage/Getty 5 of 9
6. Stacey DashSource:Amanda Edwards/WireImage/Getty 6 of 9
7. Mike TysonSource:Steve Granitz/WireImage/Getty 7 of 9
8. Terrell OwensSource:Gabriel Olsen/Getty Images 8 of 9
9. Azealia BanksSource:Chelsea Lauren/WireImage/Getty 9 of 9
Steve Harvey Is Still Stanning For Donald Trump — Sort Of was originally published on www.globalgrind.com