Rihanna reportedly pulled out of her Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show performance to finish working on her forthcoming album Anti (a.k.a she’s got better things to do). The Bajan beauty last performed at the lingerie spectacle in 2012, bringing some much-needed color to the exclusive event.
Just hours after Ri Ri cancelled, model Jourdan Dunn, who walked in the VS show from 2012-2014, slammed the annual walk-off on Twitter.
‘Feeling so much better about not doing BS… sorry I mean VS now that Rihanna isn’t doing it also,’ she tweeted before deleting it.
Fan’s speculate Dunn is upset she was replaced by 20-year-old Kylie Jenner, who was added to this year’s runway lineup. While we’re not so sure about that angle, the show is highly criticized for its lack of Black models. We wouldn’t be surprised if that had something to do with Dunn’s tweet.
The super secret show will take place anyone of these days (we weren’t invited) and air on December 8 at 10 pm on CBS.
#NYFWNoir: Black Models Are Killing The Game At New York Fashion Week
1. Black Models Killing ItSource:Getty 1 of 11
2. Backstage at the Angel Sanchez ShowSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Badgley MischkaSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. LaQuan SmithSource:Getty 4 of 11
5. Diane Von FurstenbergSource:Getty 5 of 11
6. Diane Von FurstenbergSource:Getty 6 of 11
7. Diane Von FurstenbergSource:Getty 7 of 11
8. Tommy HilfigerSource:Getty 8 of 11
9. Tommy HilfigerSource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Ese AzenaborSource:Getty 10 of 11
11. Ese AzenaborSource:Getty 11 of 11
Rihanna & Jourdan Dunn Are Not Here For The VS Fashion Show was originally published on hellobeautiful.com