Us kids from the ’99 and 2000 era definitely jammed to Kid Rock’s “Bawitdaba” (admit it!), but what was up with his Beyoncé rant! Earlier this year in an interview with Rolling Stone, Rock went on one. He said: “Beyoncé, to me, doesn’t have a f–king ‘Purple Rain,’ but she’s the biggest thing on Earth. How can you be that big without at least one ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ or ‘Old Time Rock & Roll’? People are like, ‘Beyoncé’s hot. Got a nice f–king ass.’ I’m like, ‘Cool, I like skinny white chicks with big t-ts.’ Doesn’t really f–king do much for me.”
While he thought his careless words would go unnoticed (he’s more of the country rock lane these days) never fear, the Beygency was near! And they went to work! They posted bee emojis on his Instagram as far back as 30 weeks from the date of the original RS interview!
It’s been four months since the backlash, and we’re still seeing buzzy friends on his IG!
We don’t why Khia is convinced that Beyoncé is out to get her. But more than once, the one-hit wonder rapper has gone online to claim that Bey copies her music and her style. Major pause.
Feel free to pause again.
Most recently, she tried it again on Facebook. She stated that Bey’s now show-stopping glorious Met Gala 2015 dress by Givenchy was a borderline carbon copy of a past outfit of hers.
You know how the Beyhive responded!
After getting turnt up at a New York City concert that featured Lil’ Kim on the roster, Symone got a backstage pic with the iconic rapper! Excitedly, she captioned her IG pic with:
All of her “bee” references were regarding the original queen bee era in which Lil’ Kim ruled! But what do these post-2002 kids know? The new generation’s Beyhive swarmed Symone’s IG, demanding she respect Beyonce as the Queen Bey. Symone then schooled the children in a little hip-hop history (we’ll give her credit for this one) on a separate IG post.
When The Shade Room posted a candid shot from this year’s Met Gala, Ora was shown allegedly behaving flirtatiously with her Roc Nation boss and Bey’s husband Jay Z. Like clockwork, the Beyhive promptly posted bee and honey jar emojis on most of Ora’s recent Instagram postings.
In the pic, Jay Z is seen talking to Diddy. Based on how her arms are placed, she may had been hugging him from behind and doing so while displaying a red-lipped, come hither grin on her face. GIRL!
The tabloids, since Ora’s rising celeb status, have tried to make rumors of an affair between Ora and Jay Z happen. But Ora has always shown respect to her boss and his wife. And based on Beyonce’s IG, it’s nothing but Roc Nation love between Bey, Jay and Rita.
Looks like it’s just another day in the life of the Beyhive! Who are they gonna sting next!
From Jelly To Flat Belly: An Obviously Gorgeous Timeline Of Beyonce's Shifting Shape
1. We Don't Think She Was Ready For That JellySource:Getty 1 of 32
2. June 29, 1998Source:Getty 2 of 32
3. June 3, 2000Source:Getty 3 of 32
4. October 18, 2000Source:Getty 4 of 32
5. January 24, 2001Source:Getty 5 of 32
6. February 26, 2001Source:Getty 6 of 32
7. March 11, 2001Source:Getty 7 of 32
8. November 7, 2002Source:Getty 8 of 32
9. November 6, 2003Source:Getty 9 of 32
10. November 25, 2003Source:Getty 10 of 32
11. May 7, 2004Source:Getty 11 of 32
12. June 21, 2004Source:Getty 12 of 32
13. August 31, 2005Source:Getty 13 of 32
14. July 31, 2006Source:Getty 14 of 32
15. June 26, 2007Source:Getty 15 of 32
16. October 30, 2008Source:Getty 16 of 32
17. February 3, 2010Source:Getty 17 of 32
18. April 20, 2011Source:Getty 18 of 32
19. May 22, 2011Source:Getty 19 of 32
20. June 26, 2011Source:Getty 20 of 32
21. August 28, 2011Source:Getty 21 of 32
22. September 17, 2011Source:Getty 22 of 32
23. September 22, 2011Source:Getty 23 of 32
24. February 20, 2012Source:Getty 24 of 32
25. April 15, 2012Source:Getty 25 of 32
26. May 6, 2013Source:Getty 26 of 32
27. December 22, 2013Source:Getty 27 of 32
28. January 26, 2014Source:Getty 28 of 32
29. November 15, 2014Source:Getty 29 of 32
30. February 10, 2015Source:Getty 30 of 32
31. March 30, 2015Source:Getty 31 of 32
32. May 4, 2015Source:Getty 32 of 32
Don’t Mess With The Beyhive: All The Times They Came Out Stinging For Beyoncé was originally published on hellobeautiful.com