To close out Labor Day night I asked listeners to tell me the areas that people need to put in work in order for relationships to work:
- Believing in each other
- Just saying I love u every now and then. little stuff surprise flowers at work, strip tease out the blue, doing what he likes for a change!
- Time. Also to not forget to “date”. Still make time to meet for lunch or dinner.
- Paying attention….noticing changes, good or bad. Don’t get so accustomed to the “routine”.
- Romance! The same work you put in to get that special person in your life is the same work you must put in to KEEP them in your life.
- Communication, if you are comfortable and open minded in that area than everything else falls in line. It’s part of the foundation, God really is the key, when you love Him, than he will show you where to add more love.
Also On 92 Q: