What do you miss about old school love?
- How classy and respectful it was. No need to be explicit
- Working on your marriage instead of just ending it
- Women appreciating their men and showing it
- Men being chivalrous
- The music
- You had to work to get that old school love. Nowadays they just give it to you.
- Trying to impress someone
- Men don’t court women any more. Seems as though the respect for love and relationship has changed
- You could just kiss for hours!
- Being a side and having a side wasn’t as common. Its no loyalty these days. Ppl have less respect for themselves
- Working together as a cohesive unit
Also On 92 Q: