We all know Rihanna likes her Keisha but sometimes drugs are just bad mmmm k! According to sources Rih had a bit to much fun while visiting her hometown Barbados and almost died after overdosing. Get the full details below,
“When Rihanna went back home to Barbados recently there are reports from multiple people on the island that one night during her visit Rihanna overdosed on drugs and had to have a doctor rush to her and pump her stomach. Apparently Rihanna was smoking kush and then decided to smoke some that had been laced either with PCP or some other type of drug. She kept smoking it as if it was just a regular joint and had smoked two of them before the effects hit and they hit hard. While smoking she was also drinking and the doctor said that if she had passed out away from friends and the party that she probably would have died”.
Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @PersiaNicole