If you’re like me, you HATE a snow day! Especially when the kids are off from school, you’re off from work and there’s NOTHING on TV! UGH…..
I found some ideas online with the help of eHow.com on how to entertain yourself on a snow day! (get your mind out the gutter)
- Watch a movie or read a book. Put on comfortable pajamas, grab your favorite blanket and snuggle up by the fireplace. Enjoy the movie alone, or invite a friend or family member to watch it with you.
- Have a pretend fashion show in front of the mirror. Get dolled up in your best clothes, throw on some high heels and apply a thick layer of makeup. Walk-down the “runway” while showing off your wardrobe and your curves.
- Catch up with old friends or make new ones through chat rooms, discussion boards and networking websites. Find free samples of your favorite products, or shop for tickets to upcoming events.
- Sort clothes, shoes, and handbags that you no longer use. Put them in a separate pile for donations.
- CLEAN YOUR HOUSE!!! Clean out your junk drawer in the kitchen or dining room! (we all have one)
- Catch up on some old projects you put off.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER/INSTAGRAM @KIKIBROWN92Q