Birdman performed at Lil Weezyana Fest and while on stage delivered a heartfelt apology to Lil Wayne. He spoke about how he loves Wayne like a son and that he feels so good to be with him again. Rickey Smiley mentioned that the apology was nice, but he would still be skeptical.
Headkrack spoke about how it’s going to be hard to pick up where they left off. He also gave some comments on “Power” and if you haven’t seen it watch out for a spoiler. It was a pretty crazy episode though.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Internet Wins Again With Jada Pinkett Smith “Entanglement” Remix [Listen Here]
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Lil Kim Songs
- This Week’s Vitamins: “The Past is in your Head & the Future is in your Hands” + More
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Goya CEO Cites ‘Obamas’ To Defend Praising Trump
- 10 Black-Owned Swimsuit Brands You Need To Shop
- Who’s Cappin’?! Why We Can’t Take Kanye West For President Serious! [VIDEO]
- The Lo Down: 5 People Arrested In Connection With Pop Smoke’s Murder + Is Khloe Kardashian Currently Engaged?!
- The Latest Update on Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera’s Disappearance
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job