Birdman performed at Lil Weezyana Fest and while on stage delivered a heartfelt apology to Lil Wayne. He spoke about how he loves Wayne like a son and that he feels so good to be with him again. Rickey Smiley mentioned that the apology was nice, but he would still be skeptical.
Headkrack spoke about how it’s going to be hard to pick up where they left off. He also gave some comments on “Power” and if you haven’t seen it watch out for a spoiler. It was a pretty crazy episode though.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Roundway Of The Day: AYG – “Money” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Big Boi Has A Message For Everyone Who Thinks An Andre 3000 Album Is On The Way [Exclusive Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Dave East Could Be Facing Charges From A Three-Way That Went Wrong
- Merriam-Webster Adds Non-Binary Pronoun ‘They’ to its Dictionary
- Baltimore County Fire Department Responds To School Explosion
- Roundway Of The Day: Lor Maud – “No Cap” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Quick Review: Does Jennifer Lopez REALLY Deserve An Oscar For ‘Hustlers’?
- 7 Movie Remakes That Worked — And Some That Missed The Mark
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘good kid, m.A.A.d city’ The Longest Charting Hip-Hop Album of All Time