LeToya Luckett is on “The Rickey Smiley Show” and spoke about her television movie and getting off the “Set It Off” tour with Da Brat. She is also pregnant right now and mentioned that her cast mates knew before her. LeToya was a little sick and they told her to take a test, she bet them lunch for the rest of the shows that she wasn’t pregnant.
When she took the test she was in shock and had them on Facetime. LeToya will be in the TV One movie “Down For Whatever,” which will be on Sunday, July 22nd at 8p/7c. She will also be returning to “Greenleaf” this season.
LeToya works so hard and is proud of where her career is right now. She misses working with the ladies from the “Set It Off” play and mentioned they are like sisters now. Congrats to LeToya on the new baby and we wish her all the success with future projects!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [8-9-2022]
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Makes History + Nicki Minaj Set To Be Honored
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Our Style Muse In A Thrifted Pantsuit
- Fetty Wap Arrested for Sending Death Threats, Waving Gun on FaceTime
- GoFundMe Set For Black Mother Of 6 Found Stabbed To Death In Philadelphia
- Gabrielle Union Shares Nude Photo: ‘Naked & Unafraid’
- Barack and Michelle Speak At 2022 Martha’s Vineyard African American Film Festival
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?