Black Tony didn’t make it to work again because he was traveling so much. He told Headkrack that he was really tired and said he would come in next week. When Black Tony got back to Atlanta he went to the trap and his boo, Pumpkin had a black Bentley to sell.
Black Tony tried to sell it to Headkrack and mentioned that it only has 232 miles on it, a drop top and is sitting on 22’s. Headkrack began asking questions and Black Tony got offended and told him to stop investigating him so much. JAHLIONSOUND said if he buys it he will go to jail. Black Tony called everyone lame and hung up.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- University of Maryland Suspends Fraternities & Sororities Pending Investigation Into ‘Unsafe’ Activities
- 92Q Tesla Giveaway
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Maryland Health Connection
- Caitlin Clark Sets All-Time NCAA Division I Scoring Record
- Savannah James Just Scored From The Sidelines With A $60,000 Rare Hermes Bag
- CDC Announces Changes to COVID Guidelines
- Posted On The Corner: Big Boogie Breaks Down His New DJ Drama Mixtape ‘REDRUM Wizard’
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Dwayne Johnson Owns The Rights To “Jabroni,” “Candy Ass” & Other Catchparses Thanks To Agreement With WWE Parent Company TKO
Black Tony Tries To Sell A Drop Top Bentley For $5000 [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral
What Is Going On With Meek Mill On Twitter Right Now?!
Bravo Fans React To Porsha Williams Filing For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of Marriage
Iggy Azalea Sex Tape Leaked [VIDEO]
Ayesha Curry Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby No. 4 With Steph Curry
Solange Knowles’ Son Daniel “Julez” Smith, Jr. Walks For Versace During Milan Fashion Week
Kanye West Accuses adidas of “Rape” For Selling “Fake” Colorways Of Yeezys
Good and Bad Celebrity Fashions from the 2024 People’s Choice Awards