Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- Roundway Of The Day: Jasmine Amara – “Hood Princess” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Cancer Awareness: Dr. Kimberly Lee And Nurse Dina Lansey
- Steps You Should Take If you Find Out You Have Cancer
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Kehlani Confirms Father Of Her Child Is Bisexual & More [Watch]
- How To Win Money From “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” ATM! [CONTEST]
- #MuteRKelly: Parents Of The Singer’s Alleged Victim Launch ‘Abuse Hotline’ Against Him
- Yella Beezy Shot By Drive By Shooter in Texas
- This Braxton Sister Had Words For Loni Love After Radio Interview
- Did Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson Call Off Their Engagement?