Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- Ko Show Black Facts Of History- Les Brown
- Mervo High School Student Robbed At Gunpoint
- Roundway Of The Day: Creek Boyz – “One Night” [HOOLIGAN EXPRESS]
- Jury Awards Korryn Gaines’ Family $37 Million In Damages
- When Kidz Bop Possessed This Black Mom’s Soul, Her Child Was Totally Over It
- McDonald’s Will Take The Cheeseburger Off Happy Meal Menu
- Debate For School Officials To Carry A Gun During School Hours
- Lupita Nyong’o & Letitia Wright Drop Dope ‘Black Panther’ Freestyle
- Win $200 PLUS Tix To See Khalid By Taking Our Music Survey
- Ko Show Fitness- Build A Strong Immune System