Mary J. Blige might be an amazing singer, but has been taking her talents to television lately. Deadline reports that the Academy Award nominee for “Mudbound” just landed a role on Netflix’s series “The Umbrella Academy.” The show is based upon a popular novel by Gerard Way.
“The Umbrella Academy” will follow members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they try to solve the mysterious death of their father. Blige will play a hit woman and will travel to kill assigned targets. She has a reputation to be sociopathic and believes in torturing people.
The show will be executive produced by Steve Blackman and Gerard Way will serve as the co-executive producer. There is no date on when the show will come out, but fans should be excited. Congratulations to Mary J. Blige on this new opportunity.
- Hooligan Hotspot ( Season 2 ) – Episode 6: King M Dot , Young Mal & Dee Dave
- Getting Ready For The “Infinity Wars”..With A Press Conference!
- Beyonce’ Teams With Google To Give Back To Students
- Johns Hopkins Makes History With World’s First Penis Transplant
- 570 Students Receive Scholarships In Maryland
- Hero Who Stopped Waffle House Shooter Launches Fund For Victims’ Families
- Ko Show Fitness- Don’t Waste Time In Gym
- Nicki Minaj Announces Tour
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Bathroom Doors Removed At School In Anne Arundel Co.