It’s been 10 days with nobody being murdered in Baltimore and the longest the city has gone without a homicide this year.
The mark is being celebrated by many especially the Baltimore Ceasefire movement which called for no homicides for 72-hours last weekend.
“Nobody is planning a funeral right now because of violence,” said Erricka Bridgeford, Founder of Ceasefire It means a lot for this city.”
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Buy Black Tuesday: Where To Shop In B’More [8-16-2022]
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Mariah Carey’s Crib Burglarized & Nipsey Hussle Day
- Spirit.ED: Celebrate National Rum Day The Right Way With These Fantastic Cocktails
- The Maryland State Fair Is Only 10 Days Away
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’