Almost two weeks ago The Game went on social media to talk about the death of his father, George Taylor. The rapper has always had an off and on relationship with him, but still managed to spend quality time before he died. There is still no word on how he passed, but The Game posted another photo of them sharing his feelings.
According to VIBE, he said, “I’m usually the STRONGEST person I know… but this one is really breaking me down. I miss you dad .” In another post he mentioned, “Dear Dad: As Friday draws closer & we prepare to lay you to rest…The emptiness left in your absence is eating away at my soul & no matter where I go, the pain follows…. lead me to the light & strengthen me as I was not prepared for your departure .” His father was 65 when he passed and we will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
RELATED: The Game’s Father Dies
RELATED: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- Freeway Updates Fans On Kidney Transplant Status, Shares Look Inside ‘Think Free’ Album [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Ko Show Fitness- Testosterone Boosting Foods
- Was This Florida Rapper Involved In XXXTentacion’s Murder?
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Dr. Dre Making A Film About Marvin Gaye, Allowed To Use R&B Icon’s Music
- “Ni**er Hunting” Waitress Kicked Out Of The Air Force, Says She Has Black Friends [VIDEO]
- Suge Knight Not Allowed To Attend Mother’s Funeral
- Mornin Afta Describes How A Secret Childhood Hobby Turned Into A Passionate Career [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Straight From His Dialysis Treatment – Freeway Shares Encouraging Words At Meek Mill Rally
#MCM: 20 Photos Of The Game That Make Us Say “YUM!”
1. #MCM1 of 4
2. Let’s take a moment.2 of 4
3. Bathroom Pic.3 of 4
4. Hottie4 of 4
The Game Having A Hard Time Grieving The Loss Of His Father was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com