Almost two weeks ago The Game went on social media to talk about the death of his father, George Taylor. The rapper has always had an off and on relationship with him, but still managed to spend quality time before he died. There is still no word on how he passed, but The Game posted another photo of them sharing his feelings.
According to VIBE, he said, “I’m usually the STRONGEST person I know… but this one is really breaking me down. I miss you dad .” In another post he mentioned, “Dear Dad: As Friday draws closer & we prepare to lay you to rest…The emptiness left in your absence is eating away at my soul & no matter where I go, the pain follows…. lead me to the light & strengthen me as I was not prepared for your departure .” His father was 65 when he passed and we will continue to keep his family in our prayers.
RELATED: The Game’s Father Dies
RELATED: Fredo Santana Dead At 27
- BATMAN WORE JORDANS!
- SOUTHWEST TO STOP SERVING ALCOHOL UNTIL 2022
- Nearly 15,000 Drivers Have Been Overcharged at MD Toll Booths, State Audit Finds
- Watch Lil’ Nas X Give Birth To His Debut LP, ‘Montero’
- 92Q & Jimmy The Boxer Car Note Relief: Register To Win Money To Pay Your Car Note
- Sevyn Streeter Talks ‘Drunken Wordz Sober Thoughtz’ [Out Now], Finding Your Sexy + More!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Quavo Claims Migos Invented The Triple Flow
- Florida Rapper SpotEmGottEm Reportedly Shot In Miami
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- 6 People Shot, 2 Killed In Baltimore Shootings Overnight
#MCM: 20 Photos Of The Game That Make Us Say “YUM!”
1. #MCMSource: 1 of 4
2. Let’s take a moment.Source: 2 of 4
3. Bathroom Pic.Source: 3 of 4
4. HottieSource: 4 of 4
The Game Having A Hard Time Grieving The Loss Of His Father was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com