It was quite shocking for many to see Toni Braxton and Birdman together. In a recent interview she talked about how they were just friends for over 14 years and decided to take things to another level. Braxton expressed that he is a true gentleman and has very traditional values.
She also talked about how people always say “good girls date bad boys.” Braxton said, “We’re the girls who got caught up in the image of being a good girl and forgot to read the book. And forgot to be, happy. Bad boys remind you that you’re alive.” We are happy these two found each other and wish them the best of luck!
- Cardi B Goes On Hilarious Rant About Uncle Sam [Video]
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Salvation Army Opens Its 1st Nonprofit Grocery Store in Baltimore
- Lil Wayne’s ‘Carter V’ Could Be Released … Thanks To Jeff Sessions?
- FLY Review: ‘Pacific Rim: Uprising’ Is Nothing Like The First Film & That’s Perfectly Fine
- Baltimore City To Open Another Virtual Supermarket
- From Rally to Power: The Civic Obligation of Young Black Leaders
- Mya Proves She Knows All About DC Go-Go Music [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Mr. Mince Feat. Safaree “Wine Ya Body” [NEW MUSIC]
- Mark Zuckerberg Says He’s “Really Sorry” For Allowing Cambridge Analytica To Violate Privacy