It was quite shocking for many to see Toni Braxton and Birdman together. In a recent interview she talked about how they were just friends for over 14 years and decided to take things to another level. Braxton expressed that he is a true gentleman and has very traditional values.
She also talked about how people always say “good girls date bad boys.” Braxton said, “We’re the girls who got caught up in the image of being a good girl and forgot to read the book. And forgot to be, happy. Bad boys remind you that you’re alive.” We are happy these two found each other and wish them the best of luck!
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
- 6 People Shot, 2 Killed In Baltimore Shootings Overnight
- Choose What Music Plays On 92Q & Win $250 Plus Tickets To The Feed The Streets Tour
- Wendy Williams Hospitalized For Psychiatric Evaluation While Also Battling COVID
- T.I. & Tiny Avoid Sexual Assault Charges Due To Statute Of Limitations
- Simone Harris Went From Being Homeless To Now Almost A Millionaire
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Aaliyah’s Uncle, Barry Hankerson Speaks Out
- Justice for J6: Right-Wing Trump Supporters Still In Denial Of His Loss Rally For Treasonous Capitol Rioters
- Ashanti Closes Door On Nelly Reunion By Announcing She’s Booed Up
- Lil Mo Says Fat Joe’s “Dusty B**ches” Verzuz Comment Was “Vile,” “Disrespectful” & “Triggering”
Toni Braxton Breaks Down Why Some Good Girls Choose Bad Boys [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com