Everyone’s talking about the new blow-up sex dolls for men (which you don’t have to blow up). They weigh around 150 lbs, and, according to Rickey Smiley, some of them are thick! Rickey says they’re scary because “they look like a beautiful dead person.”
The show’s producers, Hollywood and Beyonce, chat with Rickey about the strangeness of this new $1100 adult toy. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Drake Is First To Reach 10 Billion Streams On Apple Music
- Anthony Anderson Under Investigation For Assaulting A Women
- Offset Locked Up On Gun Charges
- Man In Car During Taylor Hayes Shooting Is Charged For Gun & Drugs
- 10 Years Later, She’s Still The “Queen”… Remembering K-Swift
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed Here’s Your Next Job
- Juicy Talks About Auditioning For “Claws” And Getting Cast For A Role! [EXCLUSIVE]
- East Baltimore Neighborhoods Get $30M Grant For Redevelopment
- Family Of UMD Player Who Died From Heatstroke Seek Answers
- DC Comics Steps Up Their Game With “Titans” Trailer!
Rickey Smiley On Everything Weird About New Life-Like Blow-Up Dolls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com