Everyone’s talking about the new blow-up sex dolls for men (which you don’t have to blow up). They weigh around 150 lbs, and, according to Rickey Smiley, some of them are thick! Rickey says they’re scary because “they look like a beautiful dead person.”
The show’s producers, Hollywood and Beyonce, chat with Rickey about the strangeness of this new $1100 adult toy. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Jess Hilarious Drops Thotiana-Inspired Bars Seemingly Aimed at Kountry Wayne’s Wife
- Konan’s Just for Laughs- Don’t Celebrate To Early [Video]
- 50 Cent Tells Teairra Mari To Pay Up $30K, Gets Called Rat In Response
- ‘Fortnite’ Lawsuits Looking Shaky: Copyright Office Says Nah To Alfonso Ribeiro Registering “Carlton Dance”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger & More
- Update: Dapper Dan Meets With Gucci, Made Great Demands
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
Rickey Smiley On Everything Weird About New Life-Like Blow-Up Dolls [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on RickeySmileyMorningShow.com