Personal cellphones for guest and staff will be banned from the West Wing.
Sarah Sanders issued a statement that all staff conducting business on the West Wing will have to use a government issued device. The White House Press Secretary made this announcement after the release of an explosive book by Michael Wolff about the Trump Administration.
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Jay-Z & DJ Khaled Set To Perform “God Did” At Grammys
- Rihanna Reportedly Gearing Up To Announce Massive 2023 Tour
- Lil Wayne’s ‘Welcome To Tha Carter’ Tour Sold Out In Minutes
- Latto Talks Shift Into Film And Future Empire: “Music Won’t Last Forever”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’