All of this talk about Nas & Nicki Minaj dating is enough to make ANYONE go crazy. Can you imagine how their exes might feel? It’s been about 10 years since Nas and his ex-wife Kelis went their separate ways, but folks seem to try to always put them back together.
Source: Bennett Raglin / Getty
Well with the new relationship with Nas & Nicki Minaj, people keep trying to get a reaction out of Nas‘ ex. It seems that they may have gotten as much as their going to get out of her. A screenshot has hit the net of Kelis liking a negative comment about the new rumoured couple.
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.
1 of 19
2. Like, really cool images of God’s son at work.
2 of 19
3. Classic family throwbacks.
3 of 19
4. And he stans for her: “It’s so ILL to see @LipMatic launch. Scoop that up! Made for beautiful lips everywhere…. Created by my very own Princess Destiny. It’s great to watch her plans unfold! #lipmatic”
4 of 19
5. Very rarely, he’ll also show a pic of his son Knight.
5 of 19
6. Let’s not forget the fact that he is related to Yara Shahidi from “Black-ish.”
6 of 19
7. Up close and personal pics of his bling.
7 of 19
8. Vacation pics that’ll make you envious.
8 of 19
9. His shoe game is impeccable too.
9 of 19
10. Cool artwork that calls for unity: “Place your hand with mine.”
10 of 19
11. And he also calls for justice. Caption: “I CANT BREATHE!!!”
11 of 19
12. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.
12 of 19
13. There are some questionable fashion choices…
13 of 19
14. Even when he’s turnt, he looks super chill.
14 of 19
15. He has profound convos with collaborators and fellow legends such as Q-Tip.
15 of 19
16. And has hilarious chats with former nemesis Jay Z.
16 of 19
17. AND Henry Louis Gates. “Too Black, Too STRONG!!”
17 of 19
18. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.
18 of 19
19. Lastly, may we never forget the time he made this kid’s entire day because he had the same haircut.
19 of 19
Continue reading Kelis Apparently Bothered By Nas and Nicki Relationship
God’s Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram