Wow! Looks like Lil Yacthy is having one helluva year. From being nominated for 2017 Billboard and Grammy Awards to top 10 features including iSpy with Kyle and BROCCOLI with D.R.A.M. Now the 20 year rapper is being bestowed the hood’s highest honor: His own brand of Rap Snacks!
Follow Us on Twitter: Follow @’92qjamsbmore’
The news broke yesterday when a single Instagram post announcing the new “Hot Cheese Fries” flavor, presumed to be an ode to Lil Yachty’s signature red braids.
Will you be giving these new Lil Yachty Rap Snacks a try? Why or why not? Sound off below!
- St. Jude: Give To Get Your Shirt
- Ari Lennox Re-imagines ‘A Kind of Magic’ For Coca-Cola and Coke Studio
- Man Arrested for Bomb Threat at Tyler Perry Studios
- Does Walmart Really Sell ‘Juneteenth’ Ice Cream?
- Get Your A$$ Out Of Bed, Here’s Your Next Job
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!