Flo Rida has been traveling the world and making tons of money over the past few years, but he still hasn’t forked over any cash to his new baby boy. — allegedly.
TMZ reports that the rapper has a seven-month-old baby boy, but he’s not in the child’s life and he’s not paying support. The baby mama, Alexis Adams, is now taking now Flo to court, saying they hooked up in December 2015, and had relations into mid-January 2016. She says that little Zohar Paxton was born in September — exactly nine months after they got together.
In the court docs, Alexis also revealed that the child has hydrocephalus, water on the brain, and she’s struggling to cover medical expenses for his treatment. She added that Flo has yet to acknowledge he’s the father, despite the fact a paternity test in December 2016 showed a 99.99% chance that Zohar is his. Alexis included the test results in her filing and is asking the court to grant her child support.
Flo Rida has yet to comment on the claims. Looks like the rapper got low on his responsibilities.
Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. Russell Simmons Pays $40K A Month For His Daughters Ming & Aoki Lee.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.Source:Splash News 5 of 13
6. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.Source:Getty 6 of 13
7. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There's Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Stevie Wonder Pays $25K A Month For Two Of His Nine Kids.Source:Radio-One 9 of 13
10. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son "Baby Future."Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Surprisingly, Shad "Bow Wow" Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.Source:Splash News 11 of 13
12. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Britney Spears Pays Ex-Hubby Kevin Federline $20K A Month For Their Two Boys.Source:Getty 13 of 13