French Montana couldn’t take the heat of the social media outrage following his degrading Instagram comment about a Black woman.
After trending for several hours, the rapper finally responded to criticism he received for calling an African-American woman a “nappy, dusty a** h**.” He took to Twitter to defend his lethal clap back, tweeting:
The response has everyone looking at the rapper sideways. Then, he used the fact that his son is Black to justify his demeaning attack. He replied back to a follower who called him anti-Black, tweeting:
Sound off in comments.
5 Surprising Facts On The Wage Gap For Women Of Color
French Montana’s A-List Dating History
1. French began dating Trina in 2012.
Source: 1 of 12
So French Montana and Trina are in Morocco and they just met Don Bigg and Masta Flow. Okay. pic.twitter.com/025uGksnhB— E to the Raf (@EtotheRaf) June 28, 2013
2. Trina publicly spoke about how she found out that French moved on via social media.Source: 2 of 12
3. She also said that she considered the Kardashian sisters friends until he started dating Khloe.Source: 3 of 12
4. They made a cute couple.Source: 4 of 12
5. Khloe Kardashian became French’s first public, high profile relationship.Source: 5 of 12
6. The two were clearly in love.Source: 6 of 12
7. She got the name Khlo’ Money from her French era.Source: 7 of 12
8. Khloe and French traveled all over the world together.
Source: 8 of 12
French Montana & Khloe Kardashian pic.twitter.com/R9DCgLcPpC— Queen P (@4Prina) July 6, 2016
9. After French and Khloe split for the hundredth time, news broke that he was dating Sanaa Lathan.Source: 9 of 12
10. No one believed that French pulled the ultimate ’90s bae, but he did!Source: 10 of 12
11. And he wasn’t afraid to show it.Source: 11 of 12
Nope! French Montana Dragged For Calling Black Woman ‘Dusty Rusty A**’ With Nappy Hair was originally published on newsone.com