It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas–but not for Blac Chyna.
Although everything seems to be going well for the new mom in her personal life, things are a little shaky on the business side.
According to TMZ, Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian‘s companies are opposing Chyna’s request to trademark “Angela Renee Kardashian,” which she was trying to lock down for use while working in entertainment and on social media.
In other words, the girls want Rob’s fiancée to put some respeck on the family name. Court documents say that if Chyna gets the trademark, Kardashian brands and companies will “suffer damage including irreparable injury to their reputation and goodwill.” But have the sisters always been suspicious of Chyna’s motives? Apparently so, because the documents even claim that Chy is “deliberately seeking to profit from the goodwill and popularity” of the Kardashian name.
Blac Chyna has yet to speak out about the claims, but she’s probably too busy taking care of her Kardashian daughter.
- My Bad: 10 Celebrity Apologies Of 2016
- R. Kelly’s Fan Grabbed His ChestNUTS On Stage…And He Liked It LOL! [VIDEO]
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Ready To Divorce Kanye
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Who's Bad? Every Time Blac Chyna Won Against The Kardashians
1. Although Chyna didn't win the legal battle to have her name officially changed to Angela Kardashian, she had Kris Jenner and the kids shook that she'd be the newest sister.Source:Getty 1 of 4
2. Despite being exposed as a cheater and scammer by Rob, Chyna always seems to remain unbothered.Source:Splash News 2 of 4
3. After news broke that Chyna and Rob were expecting, even Kim had to wave her white flag and bow down to Mrs. White (Chyna's real last name).Source:Getty 3 of 4
4. If things miraculously work out between her and Rob, Chyna will soon be the first Blac Kardashian. Well, the fam has always bet on black.Source:Getty 4 of 4
Are The Kardashian Sisters Blocking Blac Chyna From The Family Business? was originally published on globalgrind.com