10 Reasons Why We’re Officially Done With Kanye West
1. The Many Times He’s Slut-Shamed Amber Rose.Source:Getty 1 of 9
2. Supporting Donald Trump.Source:Getty 2 of 9
3. Fashion Industry Rants.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Overpriced Clothing Line.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. Calling out Jay Z.Source:Getty 5 of 9
6. Bashing Sebastian.Source:Splash 6 of 9
7. Code Switching.Source:Tumblr 7 of 9
8. Flipping Out On Sway.Source:Kanyetothe.com 8 of 9
9. Narcissism.Source:Getty 9 of 9
After what I’m calling a meltdown during his ‘St Pablo’ tour dates over the weekend, Kanye West has officially cancelled the remaining dates of his ‘Life of St Pablo’ tour. “Sources” are saying West cancelled the dates due to “exhaustion” from his busy schedule with music and fashion. There has not been any official word from management or the label.
If you have purchased tickets for the show, “Tickets will be fully refunded at point of purchase,” according to LiveNation.
Do I really think it was exhaustion? Hellllllll to the naw. I think after he realized how he snapped on Beyonce, Jay Z and a few political figures, he realized that he needs to get his life right. Whatever it may be, I pray that he gets the help he needs.
- Is Brandy Pregnant?
- Watch Snoop Dogg’s Reaction To Kanye’s Concert Rant [VIDEO]
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Her Unreal Post-Baby Body
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!