Drake is expanding his brand and branching off into the tech world.
According to reports, you can now purchase official OVO gear straight from your iPhone with the new OVO app. October’s Very Own official Twitter account posted the promo video below of the store app, with Drake’s “Feel No Ways” playing in the background.
Just in time for October, the OVO app store showcases a variation of jackets, Jordans, t-shirts, and more. It’s free and available now for United States and Canada users. Download here.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Set Your DVR: All The Shows You Need To Watch This Fall
- Burr! Gucci Mane Is Officially Off House Arrest
- Did Beanie Sigel Write Meek Mill’s Diss Track Lyrics? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Young M. A. Punches Uber Driver, Busts His Lip [Video]
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
A Snapshot Of Street Style During The OVO Fest/Caribana In Toronto
1. Drake fans abound.Source:Arielle London 1 of 6
2. Lit up.Source:Arielle London 2 of 6
3. Sporty spice.Source:Arielle London 3 of 6
4. Dope shirt on a party-goer.Source:Arielle London 4 of 6
5. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.Source:Arielle London 5 of 6
6. Party-goers on the Elite boat cruise.Source:Arielle London 6 of 6
SOURCE: XXL | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter