The sixth season of VH1’s Love & Hip-Hop: New York has not been short of drama.
When viewers aren’t enthralled with the mounting issues between BBOD and “Chicken Noodle Soup” rapper Young B and Mariahlynn, they are probably wrapped up in the drama created by male cast members DJ Self, Rich Dollaz, Cisco Rosado, and Peter Gunz, also known as the “Creep Squad.”
We caught up with half of the Creep Squad, DJ Self and Cisco Rosado, to discuss their dirty dog ways, having sex with cast members, being perpetrators of misogyny, and their love for strippers.
You can catch DJ Self, Cisco, and the rest of the Creep Squad each and every Monday at 8 p.m. on VH1.
Celebrities You Didn't (Or Did) Know Used To Be Strippers (PHOTOS)
1. Eve - The pitbull in a skirt was a stripper on a pole before getting signed to Ruff Ryders.Source: 1 of 10
2. Blac Chyna - Tyga's baby momma was the muse for his stripper anthem 'Rack City.'Source: 2 of 10
3. NeNe Leakes - Before becoming an Atlanta housewife, Nene was an Atlanta stripper.Source: 3 of 10
4. Lady Gaga - The pop star was an exoctic dancer before making it in the music business.Source: 4 of 10
5. Channing Tatum - Magic Mike was the semibio about Tatums life as a Chipendale's dancer.Source: 5 of 10
6. Amber Rose - Rose was a stripper before she rose to fame.Source: 6 of 10
7. Kendra - Before being one of Hugh Hefners bunnies, Kendra was an exotic dancer.Source: 7 of 10
8. Tila Tequila - This reality stars name tells all about her stripper past.Source: 8 of 10
9. Trina - Before being the baddest chick, Trina took her talents down to south beach.Source: 9 of 10
10. Joseline Hernandez - Joseline is not afraid to let the world know that Stevie J saved her from a life of stripping.Source: 10 of 10
DJ Self & Cisco Rosado Talk Strippers, Sex With Cast Members, Misogyny, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com