Tired of minorities in your dating pool? Bizarrely enough, there’s a dating website for that.
Launched in September, WhereWhitePeopleMeet.com has begun to gain popularity thanks to a new billboard popping up in Salt Lake City, Utah. The site had 35 members as of Thursday, and has now bubbled up to 1,033.
The About Us page understands that some people may be a little hesitant about the nature of the site, but explains it as such: “There are various dating websites that promote and cater to just about every origin, race, religion and lifestyle out there. So again, why not “Where White People Meet.Com”?”
Anyone 18 and older can join for a $4 fee as long as they “treat others as you want to be treated” and don’t exhibit “rude, aggressive or racist behavior.” However, same-sex relationships apparently aren’t allowed, as the search criteria won’t present the option.
Anyone else who’s interested in joining the site may have a difficult time over the next few days – the servers have been overloaded due to so many visits.
11 Black Hairstyles & Products White People Will Soon Discover (PHOTOS)
1. The Wave CapSource:Wave Cap.com 1 of 11
2. The Jheri CurlSource:Boyz N The Hood 2 of 11
3. Box BraidsSource:GettyImages 3 of 11
4. The Classic Satin BonnetSource:Satin Bonnet 4 of 11
5. The Satin Braid BonnetSource:Satin Brand 5 of 11
6. The Doobie WrapSource:GettyImages 6 of 11
7. The Beloved Luster's Pink Oil MoisturizerSource:Lusters Pink Oil 7 of 11
8. Murray's Wave PomadeSource:Murrays 8 of 11
9. Bantu KnotsSource:Netflix 9 of 11
10. Havana and/or Senegalese TwistsSource:Instagram-Nappturella 10 of 11
11. Kinky TwistsSource:GettyImages 11 of 11
“Where White People Meet:” Controversial Dating Website Gets A Billboard In Utah was originally published on globalgrind.com